Sometimes as a commissioner you need to modify someone's roster to make things right.
To add a player to someone's roster (or to remove a player), here are the steps you can take.
- In the mobile app select your league
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right
- Scroll to the bottom until you see "Commissioner Control" and press "Edit Roster Players and Draft Picks"
- Tap on the Roster that you want to edit
- Click "Add Player" or "Remove Player", "Send / Add draft picks from another roster" (depending on the situation)
- Use the search or scroll to find the desired player or tap on a team in "Select team" to switch players or draft picks with another team
- Press the player (or defense) to select it (you'll see a green check mark when it is selected)
- You can select multiple players so repeat steps 5 and 6 as necessary
- Click "Continue"
- Review the change and if it looks correct press "Confirm"
Remember, with great power comes great responsibility :)