FAAB bidding provides you with a budget during the season for free agents, and uses a blind bidding process to select people off free agency each week. The highest bidder for each player wins the claim!
The default budget is $100, but the commissioner of a Private League can adjust the budget as they see fit.
- Bids are blind, so other managers can't see what your bid is.
- The highest bid at the end of the waiver period wins the player.
- The winning manager has their bid removed from their FAAB budget.
- In the event of a tie, a continuing rolling list waiver priority order is implemented for the tiebreaker, which is originally based on draft order. If you waiver a player at all, you go to the end of the list. If you make any free agent acquisitions, it will not effect this priority order.
- The minimum bid on any player is $0.
Editing Waiver Budgets (Commissioner's only)
The commissioner can set anybody's waiver budget via the mobile app by going to a team's roster from the standings and scrolling down to the bottom. There will be an option to edit FAAB budget there.